Are You Moving this Summer?

If you’re moving to Ann Arbor, Saline, Dexter, Milan, Clinton, Chelsea, or anywhere in Washtenaw County, Michigan, finding the best insurance coverage for your new home and vehicle is essential for protecting your assets and ensuring peace of mind. You want coverage that meets your needs for the best possible price.

Below are the top three types of insurance coverage you might need. To discuss your specific insurance needs, contact our professionals at Hartman Insurance for assistance.

Auto Insurance

Auto insurance is a legal requirement in Michigan, and Washtenaw County is no exception. When selecting auto insurance, you’ll need to meet the state’s minimum liability coverage requirements, which include Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage, bodily injury liability and property damage liability. However, it’s often recommended to consider additional coverage options to provide better protection:

Given Michigan’s road conditions and winter weather challenges, choosing adequate auto insurance coverage is crucial. Our team can review various insurance providers to find a policy that offers competitive rates and excellent coverage.

Homeowners Insurance

If you are becoming homeowners in Washtenaw County, you will need homeowners insurance. Homeowners insurance protects your property and possessions from damages caused by:

We have a wide range of weather conditions, including heavy snowfall during winter months, making it essential to consider additional coverage for protection against weather-related damages. We can look for policies for you that best align with your needs and budget. Some insurance providers may offer additional coverage options, such as identity theft protection or endorsements for high-value items like jewelry or artwork.

Renters Insurance

Even if you’re not buying a home, protecting your personal belongings as a renter is crucial. Renters insurance provides coverage for your personal property, including furniture, electronics, clothing, and other belongings in case of theft, fire, or other covered perils.

While the landlord’s insurance typically covers the building itself, it does not extend to the tenant’s personal belongings. Renters insurance offers liability protection as well, covering legal expenses if someone is injured while visiting your rental property.

Washtenaw County’s rental market is diverse, with apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes available. No matter where you’re renting, renters insurance provides peace of mind and financial protection for your possessions.

Speak with Our Saline Insurance Professionals Today

When searching for insurance coverage in Washtenaw County, never hesitate to seek help from our team at Hartman Insurance. We compare coverage options, rates, and other factors to find the best insurance policies for your situation and your new life in the county.

Always consult with our respected team of insurance professionals to understand the specifics of each policy and make informed decisions that suit your lifestyle and circumstances. Contact us today for more information.

Request A Quote

Ready To Get Started?